I just released WebnoteHappy 1.3.1.
What’s new? Improved Leopard compatibility. More keyboard shortcuts. You can turn off the deletion warning.
Here’s the full release notes:
- Leopard fix: Empty tags field no longer shows an empty bubble
- Leopard fix: Focus in the tags field enables menu items and toolbar buttons properly
- New shortcut: Enter now opens the selected bookmarks
- New shortcut: Forward delete now deletes the selected bookmarks
- New preference: User can disable warnings before deletion of bookmarks
- Updated RBSplitView splitter library
I admit I almost never use Forward Delete or Enter, but users asked and so I delivered. Some fun keyboard facts for those of us on Apple laptops:
- You can do a Forward Delete by pressing Fn+Delete
- You can do Enter by either pressing the Enter button in the lower right or by pressing Fn+Return
Get it via WebnoteHappy > Check for Updates… or download WebnoteHappy 1.3.1 directly.